All rooms are available to the public. Please contact the director to schedule a time. (641) 828-0585 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All rooms have projectors or TVs with HDMI/VGA connections. Rooms can be reserved ahead of time or used on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Program Room A: Capacity of 39.
- Program Room B: Capacity of 37; adjoining kitchenette.
- Community Room: Program Rooms A and B combined; Capacity of 76.
- Conference Room A: Capacity of 8.
- Conference Room B: Capacity of 4.
- Study Rooms A & B: Capacity of 6.
- Study Room C (Upstairs): Capacity of 8.
- There is no charge to use the meeting room. However, any events scheduled outside regular library hours will be charged $10 per hour for the salary of the staff person on duty.
- Library programs and activities will take priority over outside organizations and groups.
- The group using the room should provide its own beverages and refreshments.
- The coffee pot and other items in the kitchenette may be used as long as everything is cleaned and put away after use.
- The Library Board and the City of Knoxville or their employees are not liable for any claims rising out of the use of the room.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- The Library's Patron Behavior Policy also applies to the use of the meeting room. Anyone violating these provisions may be asked to leave and/or be denied future use of the facility.