The use of the meeting room is available to the public. Please contact the director to schedule a time.
- There is no charge to use the meeting room. However, any events scheduled outside regular library hours will be charged $10 per hour for the salary of the staff person on duty.
- Library programs and activities will take priority over outside organizations and groups.
- The group using the room should provide its own beverages and refreshments.
- The coffee pot and other items in the kitchenette may be used as long as everything is cleaned and put away after use.
- The Library Board and the City of Knoxville or their employees are not liable for any claims rising out of the use of the room.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- The Library's Patron Behavior Policy also applies to the use of the meeting room. Anyone violating these provisions may be asked to leave and/or be denied future use of the facility.