Sending a Fax
The library has a fax machine available to the public.
- Forms for sending/receiving a fax are available at the front desk.
- The fee for sending or receving a fax is $1.00 per page and is due at time of service.
- Information required to send a fax includes the fax number and the patron's name and phone number.
- Faxes can be sent at any time during business hours. Faxes can be received at any time but will only be available for pick up during business hours.
- Patrons can wait while a staff member sends the fax to ensure the transaction has been completed.
- The Knoxville Public Library's fax number is 641-828-0513.